Search this site for ….
- Michael Gove has given the green light to 102 more free schools – creating around 50,000 new school places when full j.mp/10lHXCq 11 hours ago
- RT @ToryBusiness: Calling all #entrepreneurs - the competition for @StartUpHubUK 2013 is now open! conservatives.com/startuphub Please RT and sp… 1 week ago
- We’re publishing a draft EU Referendum Bill. You can find out more and pledge your support here conservatives.com/policy/issues/… 1 week ago
- Her Majesty the Queen has spoken at the State Opening of Parliament. The full speech is available here: j.mp/11ibwe6 2 weeks ago
- RT @GregHands: Still a few hours to vote Conservative if you have local elections. Lower tax, less waste, better services with Conservative… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Transport
New Conservative Secretary of State for Transport Justine Greening has announced that money will be made available to investigate improvements to the blighted A14 corridor. Progress on the issue has been driven by Conservative-led Cambridgeshire County Council.
Cambridge Conservatives today slammed Lib Dem MP Julian Huppert for being ‘out of touch’ with Cambridge’s motorists after he criticized the Government for having spent £37 million on researching the much-needed upgrade of the A14. The scheme was cancelled in … Continue reading
In recent weeks, Marks and Spencer’s lorries have been causing chaos during the morning rush hour at Cambridge Station. Their lorries were arriving at the busiest time in the morning and then reversing into a small space outside the station.
I was genuinely sad when Chris Howell chose to stand down as one of our city’s councillors in order to focus on his career (though I fully understand his decision).
Local Conservatives have selected me to defend the Coleridge by-election on 4 November. I have stood in Coleridge at the last two local elections, coming a close second on both occasions. I will be putting the case for a Conservative … Continue reading