- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- We're investing in new schools and creating apprenticeships so young people can get on in life. #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/4pqtFNvNcz 7 hours ago
- We're capping welfare so our economy delivers for people who work hard and play by the rules. #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/eT2IlIXssa 8 hours ago
- We're helping create jobs - over 1.5m more people are in work thanks to our #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/MQjcmBnh6z 9 hours ago
- RT @David_Cameron: More proof our #LongTermEconomicPlan is working as @CBItweets says business optimism among manufacturers is at its highe… 9 hours ago
- We're cutting income tax for over 25 million people so you'll keep more of what you earn. #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/cVkvXoaYKL 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: theresa villiers
Conservative minister Theresa Villiers has said she is ‘very impressed’ by Cambridgeshire County Council’s proposal for a new railway station in Chesterton. The Conservative-led council has proposed that it will borrow money to cover the £21 million cost of the … Continue reading