Residents’ SurveyWe want to know which issues YOU think are most important for your family and for Britain. To have your say, please take our residents' survey.
CCCA Chairman TweetsMy Tweets
- RT @David_Cameron: My very best wishes to Muslims across the country and around the world celebrating #Eid. Eid Mubarak! http://t.co/Plzj8… 13 hours ago
- Ed Miliband was right: politics is about ideas - but the truth is he doesn't have any. Read Boris in the @Telegraph: telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/… 14 hours ago
- Our income tax cut is saving the typical taxpayer £705 a year - find out how much you'll save: incometaxcut.conservatives.com http://t.co/QiHCOOXDFg 1 day ago
- THANK YOU to the #Team2015 volunteers out campaigning this weekend. Sign up to play YOUR part: conservatives.com/team2015 http://t.co/1fSvprUbTp 2 days ago
- Labour and the economy - they just don't get it. RT this graphic to let everyone know. http://t.co/kWJsTF1z9S 3 days ago
Tag Archives: labour’s debt crisis
Conservative Chancellor George Osborne today announced that the freeze in council tax would continue for a second year.