Residents’ SurveyWe want to know which issues YOU think are most important for your family and for Britain. To have your say, please take our residents' survey.
CCCA Chairman TweetsMy Tweets
- RT @David_Cameron: On Monday, I will speak in the House on the measures we're taking to defeat extremism, protect our way of life and keep … 15 hours ago
- RT @David_Cameron: The UK Threat Level from international terrorism has been raised to Severe. We will respond calmly and purposefully, but… 15 hours ago
- Help secure a better future for Britain - join Katie and thousands of #Team2015 volunteers at conservatives.com/team2015 http://t.co/57jh3JRskU 18 hours ago
- RT @George_Osborne: In Hove with our strong candidate @CoxGraham to see growing biz @SouthernUniLtd. Great firm now hiring new staff & appr… 19 hours ago
- Play YOUR part in keeping the UK together - order your free campaign material & use the app at conservatives.com/LetsStickToget… http://t.co/XaLVPdRPAh 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: labour’s debt crisis
Conservative Chancellor George Osborne today announced that the freeze in council tax would continue for a second year.