Residents’ SurveyWe want to know which issues YOU think are most important for your family and for Britain. To have your say, please take our residents' survey.
CCCA Chairman TweetsMy Tweets
- #CPC14 CATCHUP: Watch today's speeches from @JustineGreening, Michael Fallon, @PHammondMP and @David_Cameron here: youtube.com/playlist?list=… 47 minutes ago
- RT @NickyMorgan01: PM's speech today set out a clear plan for securing Britain's future- including enabling 30million taxpayers to keep mor… 57 minutes ago
- RT @sajidjavid: NEVER FORGET: Labour gave us deepest bust in almost a hundred years, largest peacetime deficit & world's biggest bank bailo… 57 minutes ago
- RT @CCHQPress: On the day we set out an economic plan for the country Ukip just talk about themselves 1 hour ago
- RT @sajidjavid: We'll take another 1 million people out of income tax all together, cut taxes for 30 million & raise 40p threshold http://t… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: labour’s debt crisis
Conservative Chancellor George Osborne today announced that the freeze in council tax would continue for a second year.