Residents’ SurveyWe want to know which issues YOU think are most important for your family and for Britain. To have your say, please take our residents' survey.
CCCA Chairman TweetsMy Tweets
- RT @HBaldwinMP: Today's @edballsmp speech in a nutshell + every Labour government has always left office with higher unemployment too http:… 7 hours ago
- Play YOUR part in securing a better future for Britain - join #Team2015 today: conservatives.com/team2015 http://t.co/C7ssAhUB6H 7 hours ago
- RT @CCHQPress: “Useless isn’t the right word” – which senior Labour MP said this about Ed Miliband’s team? Find out at http://t.co/v7yP1dy3… 7 hours ago
- Share this important post with friends so everyone knows about Labour's death tax: sharethefacts.conservatives.com/post/933013023… http://t.co/mZl119Vdne 8 hours ago
- 'He just gets gamed out every day'. See which top Labour figure said that about Ed Miliband at justnotuptoit.com http://t.co/GVzVzmuKrF 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: Julian Huppert
The Government and the police have a duty to protect the public and our national security and hardworking British citizens. If the police believe that an individual is in possession of highly sensitive stolen information that would help terrorism, then … Continue reading
New Conservative Secretary of State for Transport Justine Greening has announced that money will be made available to investigate improvements to the blighted A14 corridor. Progress on the issue has been driven by Conservative-led Cambridgeshire County Council.
Cambridge MP Julian Huppert was asked by Cambridge Conservatives on Monday to apologise for misleading voters on the AV referendum, after he incorrectly claimed that MPs would need more than half of all votes to win under AV.
Cambridge’s Lib Dem MP was heavily criticized yesterday after being one of only 22 MPs to vote in favour of giving votes to prisoners. “People who break the law should not be allowed to make the law and that’s effectively … Continue reading
Cambridge Conservatives today slammed Lib Dem MP Julian Huppert for being ‘out of touch’ with Cambridge’s motorists after he criticized the Government for having spent £37 million on researching the much-needed upgrade of the A14. The scheme was cancelled in … Continue reading
Last night the House of Commons has voted for coalition government plans to secure a sustainable future for universities and a fair system for all students. Cambridge City Conservatives endorse this outcome. In a recent survey, Cambridge was found to … Continue reading
The Cambridge News recently ran an assessment of Julian Huppert’s first few months as our MP. It was written by Nick Hillman, the Conservative candidate and runner-up in the general election, and is reprinted in its full form below.