- By capping welfare, we're ending Labour's something-for-nothing culture. #ShareTheFacts today: sharethefacts.conservatives.com/post/788512848… http://t.co/2dStOA9Euu 2 days ago
- Text SUPPORT to 81500 & become a supporter of our #LongTermEconomicPlan for just £1. (Texts cost £1. Full Ts & Cs at conservatives.com/Get_involved/T…) 2 days ago
- RT @David_Cameron: In Bedford to see some of the homes built thanks to Help to Buy. #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/FOeA4nxURa 2 days ago
- RT @CCHQPress: "Ed a danger to the economy, says CBI": Labour would cost jobs, leaving people unable to provide for their families http://t… 2 days ago
- RT @HelenGrantMP: Fab to meet with Samantha Cameron and golden girl @TheYarnold at an event celebrating inspirational women #womensday http… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Julian Huppert
New Conservative Secretary of State for Transport Justine Greening has announced that money will be made available to investigate improvements to the blighted A14 corridor. Progress on the issue has been driven by Conservative-led Cambridgeshire County Council.
Cambridge MP Julian Huppert was asked by Cambridge Conservatives on Monday to apologise for misleading voters on the AV referendum, after he incorrectly claimed that MPs would need more than half of all votes to win under AV.
Cambridge’s Lib Dem MP was heavily criticized yesterday after being one of only 22 MPs to vote in favour of giving votes to prisoners. “People who break the law should not be allowed to make the law and that’s effectively … Continue reading
Cambridge Conservatives today slammed Lib Dem MP Julian Huppert for being ‘out of touch’ with Cambridge’s motorists after he criticized the Government for having spent £37 million on researching the much-needed upgrade of the A14. The scheme was cancelled in … Continue reading
Last night the House of Commons has voted for coalition government plans to secure a sustainable future for universities and a fair system for all students. Cambridge City Conservatives endorse this outcome. In a recent survey, Cambridge was found to … Continue reading
The Cambridge News recently ran an assessment of Julian Huppert’s first few months as our MP. It was written by Nick Hillman, the Conservative candidate and runner-up in the general election, and is reprinted in its full form below.
Cambridge’s Lib Dem MP recently described the plans to upgrade and widen the A14 as “bloated” and that they would “wreak havoc” on the city. He is just wrong.