- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- We're investing in new schools and creating apprenticeships so young people can get on in life. #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/4pqtFNvNcz 17 hours ago
- We're capping welfare so our economy delivers for people who work hard and play by the rules. #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/eT2IlIXssa 18 hours ago
- We're helping create jobs - over 1.5m more people are in work thanks to our #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/MQjcmBnh6z 19 hours ago
- RT @David_Cameron: More proof our #LongTermEconomicPlan is working as @CBItweets says business optimism among manufacturers is at its highe… 19 hours ago
- We're cutting income tax for over 25 million people so you'll keep more of what you earn. #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/cVkvXoaYKL 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: Julian Huppert
New Conservative Secretary of State for Transport Justine Greening has announced that money will be made available to investigate improvements to the blighted A14 corridor. Progress on the issue has been driven by Conservative-led Cambridgeshire County Council.
Cambridge MP Julian Huppert was asked by Cambridge Conservatives on Monday to apologise for misleading voters on the AV referendum, after he incorrectly claimed that MPs would need more than half of all votes to win under AV.
Cambridge’s Lib Dem MP was heavily criticized yesterday after being one of only 22 MPs to vote in favour of giving votes to prisoners. “People who break the law should not be allowed to make the law and that’s effectively … Continue reading
Cambridge Conservatives today slammed Lib Dem MP Julian Huppert for being ‘out of touch’ with Cambridge’s motorists after he criticized the Government for having spent £37 million on researching the much-needed upgrade of the A14. The scheme was cancelled in … Continue reading
Last night the House of Commons has voted for coalition government plans to secure a sustainable future for universities and a fair system for all students. Cambridge City Conservatives endorse this outcome. In a recent survey, Cambridge was found to … Continue reading
The Cambridge News recently ran an assessment of Julian Huppert’s first few months as our MP. It was written by Nick Hillman, the Conservative candidate and runner-up in the general election, and is reprinted in its full form below.
Cambridge’s Lib Dem MP recently described the plans to upgrade and widen the A14 as “bloated” and that they would “wreak havoc” on the city. He is just wrong.