Residents’ SurveyWe want to know which issues YOU think are most important for your family and for Britain. To have your say, please take our residents' survey.
CCCA Chairman TweetsMy Tweets
- Labour's death tax would cost the average taxpayer £46,000 - please share this important post: sharethefacts.conservatives.com/post/933013023… http://t.co/mAGaYe1wHO 3 hours ago
- There's two certainties in life: death and Labour taxes. Now Labour want to combine them both. sharethefacts.conservatives.com/post/933013023… http://t.co/3WUTki2JZv 3 hours ago
- RT @BritainDecides: "Its very clear..there'll be NO referendum if you vote Labour" - why are Labour so terrified of giving people a say? ht… 4 hours ago
- What do Labour MPs, advisers and supporters think of Ed Miliband? Visit JustNotUpToIt.com to find out. http://t.co/nQRlveg1OF 6 hours ago
- RT @David_Cameron: Great to meet the @SEVENBRO7HERS brewery team - one of the 20,000 new firms helped by our @StartUpLoansUK. http://t.co/S… 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: Elections
Public rallies to support Conservatives as candidate attacked on New Square Cambridge. Members of the public rallied to help Alex Boyd, the Conservative candidate for Market ward, when he and his team of Conservative campaigners were attacked on the street … Continue reading
Eric Pickles, Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, joining our seven-strong team of MEPs and candidates for the launch of the Conservative East of England European Campaign. It is fitting that it was St George’s Day that saw … Continue reading
Cambridge is going to be a tough 3-way fight. In 2010 the Conservatives came in second with 12,829 votes. The Lib Dems got 19,621 votes, Lab 12,174 and Green 3,804. To win Cambridge, Conservatives would need a swing of 6.8% … Continue reading
Conservative Shapour Meftah has won a seat on the City Council, beating the incumbent Lib Dem councillor by 723 votes to 644. Cllr Meftah, shown here (right) being congratulated by County Council leader Nick Clarke, has lived in Trumpington for … Continue reading
A year ago, the country was preparing for the general election. I had been chosen as Cambridge’s Conservative candidate at a public meeting in 2009 and the following months were a whirlwind of activity. Along with a team of dedicated … Continue reading
Voters in Coleridge ward go to the polls on Thursday. The choice is between the Conservatives’ Andy Bower, who has been working hard for local people for several years, and a Labour candidate who is a short-term student in the … Continue reading
I was genuinely sad when Chris Howell chose to stand down as one of our city’s councillors in order to focus on his career (though I fully understand his decision).