- We're helping create jobs - over 1.5m more people are in work thanks to our #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/MQjcmBnh6z 21 minutes ago
- RT @David_Cameron: More proof our #LongTermEconomicPlan is working as @CBItweets says business optimism among manufacturers is at its highe… 21 minutes ago
- We're cutting income tax for over 25 million people so you'll keep more of what you earn. #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/cVkvXoaYKL 1 hour ago
- We're reducing the deficit so we deal with our debts & safeguard our economy for the long term. #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/Fu5N8LqFuI 2 hours ago
- Join the campaign for #RealChangeInEurope - watch/share the film: youtu.be/_xhXIGplfDo & sign up for an Action Day: conservatives.com/actionday 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: Council tax
Conservative Chancellor George Osborne today announced that the freeze in council tax would continue for a second year.
A Cambridge PhD student has won a High Court victory over the Lib Dem-run City Council, who had incorrectly charged him for council tax from which students are exempt.
Yesterday the Conservatives unveiled radical new reforms that will mark an end to the hoarding of power within central government and hand control back to individuals, communities and councils.
I was genuinely sad when Chris Howell chose to stand down as one of our city’s councillors in order to focus on his career (though I fully understand his decision).
We tentatively welcome the news that the city council seems to be coming round to our way of thinking and is planning a council tax freeze for 2011/12.