- RT @karren_brady: Ahead of #SmallBizSatUK, I’ve been answering your small business questions. You can watch my answers now at https://t.co/… 1 hour ago
- #FF @SmallBizSatUK: A great chance for everyone to celebrate local shops and businesses that are the lifeblood of our economy #SmallBizSatUK 1 hour ago
- RT @David_Cameron: A great light has gone out in the world. Nelson Mandela was a hero of our time. I've asked for the flag at No10 to be fl… 15 hours ago
- Visit YourAutumnStatement.com and answer 5 simple questions to find out what we're doing for you and your family. #AS2013 #AutumnStatement 15 hours ago
- #AS2013: We're cancelling Labour's planned fuel duty rise, saving you 20p a litre. RT to support our #LongTermPlan. http://t.co/zpy3hmjrrG 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: Council tax
Conservative Chancellor George Osborne today announced that the freeze in council tax would continue for a second year.
A Cambridge PhD student has won a High Court victory over the Lib Dem-run City Council, who had incorrectly charged him for council tax from which students are exempt.
Yesterday the Conservatives unveiled radical new reforms that will mark an end to the hoarding of power within central government and hand control back to individuals, communities and councils.
I was genuinely sad when Chris Howell chose to stand down as one of our city’s councillors in order to focus on his career (though I fully understand his decision).
We tentatively welcome the news that the city council seems to be coming round to our way of thinking and is planning a council tax freeze for 2011/12.