Residents’ SurveyWe want to know which issues YOU think are most important for your family and for Britain. To have your say, please take our residents' survey.
CCCA Chairman TweetsMy Tweets
- RT @David_Cameron: Why the rest of the UK must have the same powers that we are rightfully devolving to the people of Scotland: https://t.c… 5 hours ago
- RT @byelection: Conservative activists from Kent supporting @GilesWatling in Holland-on-Sea today #Clacton http://t.co/icnFhJWQyt 5 hours ago
- RT @David_Cameron: I've just spoken to my friend @johnkeypm of New Zealand. I congratulated him on a big election win on the back of a grea… 1 day ago
- Let's come together to build a better, brighter future for our entire United Kingdom. #indyref http://t.co/loaxEuCFu8 2 days ago
- RT @WilliamJHague: Starting this work immediately today. Hope it will be possible to reach agreement. If not will be put to the British peo… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Council tax
Conservative Chancellor George Osborne today announced that the freeze in council tax would continue for a second year.
A Cambridge PhD student has won a High Court victory over the Lib Dem-run City Council, who had incorrectly charged him for council tax from which students are exempt.
Yesterday the Conservatives unveiled radical new reforms that will mark an end to the hoarding of power within central government and hand control back to individuals, communities and councils.
I was genuinely sad when Chris Howell chose to stand down as one of our city’s councillors in order to focus on his career (though I fully understand his decision).
We tentatively welcome the news that the city council seems to be coming round to our way of thinking and is planning a council tax freeze for 2011/12.