Residents’ SurveyWe want to know which issues YOU think are most important for your family and for Britain. To have your say, please take our residents' survey.
CCCA Chairman TweetsMy Tweets
- Our long-term economic plan is building a stronger, healthier economy. Add your support today: conservatives.com/backtheplan http://t.co/MjnZzG0hNy 3 hours ago
- RT @matthancockmp: Terrific to see Britain producing 5m cars since 2010: more than ever before smmt.co.uk/2014/08/uk-car… 4 hours ago
- The Scottish referendum is less than a month away. Use our app & order FREE campaign material: conservatives.com/LetsStickToget… http://t.co/RAYPZbAQ1n 7 hours ago
- RT @ToryChairman: "Labour doesn’t value family life", says a leading Labour strategist and former adviser to Ed Miliband: http://t.co/PesTv… 8 hours ago
- #Team2015 volunteers are playing their part in securing a better future for Britain. Will you? conservatives.com/team2015 http://t.co/iNfr5tx7Cr 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: Council tax
Conservative Chancellor George Osborne today announced that the freeze in council tax would continue for a second year.
A Cambridge PhD student has won a High Court victory over the Lib Dem-run City Council, who had incorrectly charged him for council tax from which students are exempt.
Yesterday the Conservatives unveiled radical new reforms that will mark an end to the hoarding of power within central government and hand control back to individuals, communities and councils.
I was genuinely sad when Chris Howell chose to stand down as one of our city’s councillors in order to focus on his career (though I fully understand his decision).
We tentatively welcome the news that the city council seems to be coming round to our way of thinking and is planning a council tax freeze for 2011/12.