- Party Chairman @grantshapps talks to the Spectator Podcast about our local & European election campaign. Listen now: audioboo.fm/boos/2083756-p… 22 hours ago
- RT @CCHQPress: Labour's flatlining Shadow Chancellor has no plan for the economy or the country, & that's according to his own MPs! https:/… 22 hours ago
- Want to campaign for #RealChangeInEurope & free on April 26th? Sign up for an Action Day now: conservatives.com/actionday http://t.co/an61ItqfB7 1 day ago
- Text SUPPORT to 81500 & become a supporter of our #LongTermEconomicPlan for just £1. (Texts cost £1. Full Ts & Cs at conservatives.com/Get_involved/T…) 1 day ago
- RT @CCHQPress: .@DailyMailUK: "After being proved so wrong, so often, is there anything @UKLabour can say that the country will believe?" 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Council tax
Conservative Chancellor George Osborne today announced that the freeze in council tax would continue for a second year.
A Cambridge PhD student has won a High Court victory over the Lib Dem-run City Council, who had incorrectly charged him for council tax from which students are exempt.
Yesterday the Conservatives unveiled radical new reforms that will mark an end to the hoarding of power within central government and hand control back to individuals, communities and councils.
I was genuinely sad when Chris Howell chose to stand down as one of our city’s councillors in order to focus on his career (though I fully understand his decision).
We tentatively welcome the news that the city council seems to be coming round to our way of thinking and is planning a council tax freeze for 2011/12.