- By capping welfare, we're ending Labour's something-for-nothing culture. #ShareTheFacts today: sharethefacts.conservatives.com/post/788512848… http://t.co/2dStOA9Euu 19 hours ago
- Text SUPPORT to 81500 & become a supporter of our #LongTermEconomicPlan for just £1. (Texts cost £1. Full Ts & Cs at conservatives.com/Get_involved/T…) 21 hours ago
- RT @David_Cameron: In Bedford to see some of the homes built thanks to Help to Buy. #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/FOeA4nxURa 21 hours ago
- RT @CCHQPress: "Ed a danger to the economy, says CBI": Labour would cost jobs, leaving people unable to provide for their families http://t… 23 hours ago
- RT @HelenGrantMP: Fab to meet with Samantha Cameron and golden girl @TheYarnold at an event celebrating inspirational women #womensday http… 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: Council tax
Conservative Chancellor George Osborne today announced that the freeze in council tax would continue for a second year.
A Cambridge PhD student has won a High Court victory over the Lib Dem-run City Council, who had incorrectly charged him for council tax from which students are exempt.
Yesterday the Conservatives unveiled radical new reforms that will mark an end to the hoarding of power within central government and hand control back to individuals, communities and councils.
I was genuinely sad when Chris Howell chose to stand down as one of our city’s councillors in order to focus on his career (though I fully understand his decision).
We tentatively welcome the news that the city council seems to be coming round to our way of thinking and is planning a council tax freeze for 2011/12.