Residents’ SurveyWe want to know which issues YOU think are most important for your family and for Britain. To have your say, please take our residents' survey.
CCCA Chairman TweetsMy Tweets
- RT @HBaldwinMP: Today's @edballsmp speech in a nutshell + every Labour government has always left office with higher unemployment too http:… 15 hours ago
- Play YOUR part in securing a better future for Britain - join #Team2015 today: conservatives.com/team2015 http://t.co/C7ssAhUB6H 15 hours ago
- RT @CCHQPress: “Useless isn’t the right word” – which senior Labour MP said this about Ed Miliband’s team? Find out at http://t.co/v7yP1dy3… 15 hours ago
- Share this important post with friends so everyone knows about Labour's death tax: sharethefacts.conservatives.com/post/933013023… http://t.co/mZl119Vdne 16 hours ago
- 'He just gets gamed out every day'. See which top Labour figure said that about Ed Miliband at justnotuptoit.com http://t.co/GVzVzmuKrF 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: Council tax
Conservative Chancellor George Osborne today announced that the freeze in council tax would continue for a second year.
A Cambridge PhD student has won a High Court victory over the Lib Dem-run City Council, who had incorrectly charged him for council tax from which students are exempt.
Yesterday the Conservatives unveiled radical new reforms that will mark an end to the hoarding of power within central government and hand control back to individuals, communities and councils.
I was genuinely sad when Chris Howell chose to stand down as one of our city’s councillors in order to focus on his career (though I fully understand his decision).
We tentatively welcome the news that the city council seems to be coming round to our way of thinking and is planning a council tax freeze for 2011/12.