Residents’ SurveyWe want to know which issues YOU think are most important for your family and for Britain. To have your say, please take our residents' survey.
CCCA Chairman TweetsMy Tweets
- RT @George_Osborne: Minimum wage up to £6.50 today. First real terms increase since Labour's Great Recession. Only a stronger economy makes… 42 minutes ago
- RT @EstherMcVeyMP: Outstanding speech by @David_Cameron Clear policies, clear vision, clear choice at the election. #CPC14 1 hour ago
- Our commitment: a tax cut for 30 million people. Watch and RT this key moment from @David_Cameron's #CPC14 speech: youtu.be/wuxTQsA7M_E 1 hour ago
- RT @Jeremy_Hunt: Best ever PM speech on NHS: not just secure funding from strong economy but personal commitment & passion to what NHS mean… 1 hour ago
- We believe hard work should be rewarded. RT if you agree. #CPC14 http://t.co/0buXtIusF7 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: cost of living
Conservative Chancellor George Osborne today announced that the freeze in council tax would continue for a second year.