Residents’ SurveyWe want to know which issues YOU think are most important for your family and for Britain. To have your say, please take our residents' survey.
CCCA Chairman TweetsMy Tweets
- RT @grantshapps: Being a British citizen is for life. So we believe it should also give you the lifelong right to vote > http://t.co/fS3qbc… 11 hours ago
- RT @David_Cameron: (4/4) It is only by standing up for these values that we will defeat extremism, protect our way of life and keep all our… 15 hours ago
- RT @David_Cameron: (3/4) Adhering to British values is not an option or a choice - it is a duty for those who live in these islands. 15 hours ago
- RT @David_Cameron: (2/4) We are an open, tolerant and free nation. But we cannot stand by and allow our openness to be confused with a tole… 15 hours ago
- RT @David_Cameron: (1/4) As I made clear in my Commons statement, my first priority as PM is to make sure we do everything possible to keep… 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: conservatives
Cambridge Conservatives have selected their candidate to fight the Cambridge seat in the 2015 General Election. At a Special General Meeting of members of the Cambridge Conservative Association, Chamali Fernando was adopted as the Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for Cambridge. Chamali … Continue reading
The Rt Hon Greg Clark MP, Minister for Cities was in Cambridge last Thursday to sign an innovative deal that could see up to £1 billion of investment in the Greater Cambridge area. The deal promises to improve transport and … Continue reading
Today, George Osbourne set out his Budget for building a resilient economy. It is part of our long-term economic plan – a plan that is delivering economic security for families up and down the country. “We have come a long … Continue reading
Cambridge Conservatives have recruited two political heavy weights to lead the Association as they seek to shake up politics in Cambridge. At the AGM, Lord Balfe was confirmed as the new President of the Association and Nick Clarke was elected … Continue reading
The Prime Minister, David Cameron, visited Cambridge this week and used the city as a platform to promote the benefits a Conservative led government can offer small businesses, how the Coalition is driving economic recovery and the plan to boost … Continue reading
Conservative Chancellor George Osborne today announced that the freeze in council tax would continue for a second year.