Residents’ SurveyWe want to know which issues YOU think are most important for your family and for Britain. To have your say, please take our residents' survey.
CCCA Chairman TweetsMy Tweets
- Help secure a better future for Britain - join Katie and thousands of #Team2015 volunteers at conservatives.com/team2015 http://t.co/JIScgJJZCz 16 hours ago
- RT @David_Cameron: On Monday, I will speak in the House on the measures we're taking to defeat extremism, protect our way of life and keep … 1 day ago
- RT @David_Cameron: The UK Threat Level from international terrorism has been raised to Severe. We will respond calmly and purposefully, but… 1 day ago
- RT @George_Osborne: In Hove with our strong candidate @CoxGraham to see growing biz @SouthernUniLtd. Great firm now hiring new staff & appr… 1 day ago
- Play YOUR part in keeping the UK together - order your free campaign material & use the app at conservatives.com/LetsStickToget… http://t.co/XaLVPdRPAh 1 day ago
Tag Archives: cambridge city council
The Rt Hon Greg Clark MP, Minister for Cities was in Cambridge last Thursday to sign an innovative deal that could see up to £1 billion of investment in the Greater Cambridge area. The deal promises to improve transport and … Continue reading
If you love where you live, then have you ever considered helping to make our historic city even better? Residents often complain that party politics should be kept out of local politics. Yet, it is very difficult to stand as … Continue reading
Conservative Shapour Meftah has won a seat on the City Council, beating the incumbent Lib Dem councillor by 723 votes to 644. Cllr Meftah, shown here (right) being congratulated by County Council leader Nick Clarke, has lived in Trumpington for … Continue reading
Cambridge City Council has been caught out paying its staff more than the recommended rate for car mileage at the same time as cutting spending on environmental improvements and other services. The council reimbursed 52p per mile rather than the … Continue reading
A Cambridge PhD student has won a High Court victory over the Lib Dem-run City Council, who had incorrectly charged him for council tax from which students are exempt.