Residents’ SurveyWe want to know which issues YOU think are most important for your family and for Britain. To have your say, please take our residents' survey.
CCCA Chairman TweetsMy Tweets
- RT @David_Cameron: Great to meet the @SEVENBRO7HERS brewery team - one of the 20,000 new firms helped by our @StartUpLoansUK. http://t.co/S… 0 minutes ago
- RT @grantshapps: Sign up to become 10,000th @Team2015 volunteer and stand a chance of meeting the PM. Join here today conservatives.com/Team2015 1 minute ago
- Have you visited JustNotUpToIt.com yet? Find out what Labour MPs, advisers and supporters say about Ed Miliband. http://t.co/8PVrRQzwW0 15 hours ago
- Share this important post on our record of action on immigration vs Labour's record of failure sharethefacts.conservatives.com/post/932229847… http://t.co/i3aHJ103N5 15 hours ago
- Try our new map to see what Labour MPs, advisers and supporters are saying about Ed Miliband: JustNotUpToIt.com http://t.co/SCffgKQQW2 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: cambridge city council
The Rt Hon Greg Clark MP, Minister for Cities was in Cambridge last Thursday to sign an innovative deal that could see up to £1 billion of investment in the Greater Cambridge area. The deal promises to improve transport and … Continue reading
If you love where you live, then have you ever considered helping to make our historic city even better? Residents often complain that party politics should be kept out of local politics. Yet, it is very difficult to stand as … Continue reading
Conservative Shapour Meftah has won a seat on the City Council, beating the incumbent Lib Dem councillor by 723 votes to 644. Cllr Meftah, shown here (right) being congratulated by County Council leader Nick Clarke, has lived in Trumpington for … Continue reading
Cambridge City Council has been caught out paying its staff more than the recommended rate for car mileage at the same time as cutting spending on environmental improvements and other services. The council reimbursed 52p per mile rather than the … Continue reading
A Cambridge PhD student has won a High Court victory over the Lib Dem-run City Council, who had incorrectly charged him for council tax from which students are exempt.