- Party Chairman @grantshapps talks to the Spectator Podcast about our local & European election campaign. Listen now: audioboo.fm/boos/2083756-p… 1 hour ago
- RT @CCHQPress: Labour's flatlining Shadow Chancellor has no plan for the economy or the country, & that's according to his own MPs! https:/… 1 hour ago
- Want to campaign for #RealChangeInEurope & free on April 26th? Sign up for an Action Day now: conservatives.com/actionday http://t.co/an61ItqfB7 3 hours ago
- Text SUPPORT to 81500 & become a supporter of our #LongTermEconomicPlan for just £1. (Texts cost £1. Full Ts & Cs at conservatives.com/Get_involved/T…) 3 hours ago
- RT @CCHQPress: .@DailyMailUK: "After being proved so wrong, so often, is there anything @UKLabour can say that the country will believe?" 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: A14
New Conservative Secretary of State for Transport Justine Greening has announced that money will be made available to investigate improvements to the blighted A14 corridor. Progress on the issue has been driven by Conservative-led Cambridgeshire County Council.
Cambridge Conservatives today slammed Lib Dem MP Julian Huppert for being ‘out of touch’ with Cambridge’s motorists after he criticized the Government for having spent £37 million on researching the much-needed upgrade of the A14. The scheme was cancelled in … Continue reading
Four crashes on the A14 this weekend provide yet more evidence of the urgent need to upgrade the A14. The need for this road to be widened has been known for years but first it was cancelled by John Prescott … Continue reading
Cambridge’s Lib Dem MP recently described the plans to upgrade and widen the A14 as “bloated” and that they would “wreak havoc” on the city. He is just wrong.