- Want to have your say on the big issues facing your family and the country? Take our quick survey now: conservatives.com/survey 14 hours ago
- How do you spend the same pot of money TEN times? Somehow Labour have managed it. #ShareTheFacts sharethefacts.conservatives.com/post/791736168… 1 day ago
- By capping welfare, we're ending Labour's something-for-nothing culture. #ShareTheFacts today: sharethefacts.conservatives.com/post/788512848… http://t.co/2dStOA9Euu 4 days ago
- Text SUPPORT to 81500 & become a supporter of our #LongTermEconomicPlan for just £1. (Texts cost £1. Full Ts & Cs at conservatives.com/Get_involved/T…) 4 days ago
- RT @David_Cameron: In Bedford to see some of the homes built thanks to Help to Buy. #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/FOeA4nxURa 4 days ago
Tag Archives: A14
New Conservative Secretary of State for Transport Justine Greening has announced that money will be made available to investigate improvements to the blighted A14 corridor. Progress on the issue has been driven by Conservative-led Cambridgeshire County Council.
Cambridge Conservatives today slammed Lib Dem MP Julian Huppert for being ‘out of touch’ with Cambridge’s motorists after he criticized the Government for having spent £37 million on researching the much-needed upgrade of the A14. The scheme was cancelled in … Continue reading
Four crashes on the A14 this weekend provide yet more evidence of the urgent need to upgrade the A14. The need for this road to be widened has been known for years but first it was cancelled by John Prescott … Continue reading
Cambridge’s Lib Dem MP recently described the plans to upgrade and widen the A14 as “bloated” and that they would “wreak havoc” on the city. He is just wrong.