- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- We're investing in new schools and creating apprenticeships so young people can get on in life. #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/4pqtFNvNcz 5 hours ago
- We're capping welfare so our economy delivers for people who work hard and play by the rules. #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/eT2IlIXssa 6 hours ago
- We're helping create jobs - over 1.5m more people are in work thanks to our #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/MQjcmBnh6z 7 hours ago
- RT @David_Cameron: More proof our #LongTermEconomicPlan is working as @CBItweets says business optimism among manufacturers is at its highe… 7 hours ago
- We're cutting income tax for over 25 million people so you'll keep more of what you earn. #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/cVkvXoaYKL 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: A14
New Conservative Secretary of State for Transport Justine Greening has announced that money will be made available to investigate improvements to the blighted A14 corridor. Progress on the issue has been driven by Conservative-led Cambridgeshire County Council.
Cambridge Conservatives today slammed Lib Dem MP Julian Huppert for being ‘out of touch’ with Cambridge’s motorists after he criticized the Government for having spent £37 million on researching the much-needed upgrade of the A14. The scheme was cancelled in … Continue reading
Four crashes on the A14 this weekend provide yet more evidence of the urgent need to upgrade the A14. The need for this road to be widened has been known for years but first it was cancelled by John Prescott … Continue reading
Cambridge’s Lib Dem MP recently described the plans to upgrade and widen the A14 as “bloated” and that they would “wreak havoc” on the city. He is just wrong.