Residents’ SurveyWe want to know which issues YOU think are most important for your family and for Britain. To have your say, please take our residents' survey.
CCCA Chairman TweetsMy Tweets
- BREAKING: IMF upgrades UK growth by more than any other major economy - RT to let friends know. #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/Ws06TnMq2j 1 hour ago
- RT @George_Osborne: We need to go on working through the plan - backing business, rebalancing the economy & securing a brighter economic fu… 2 hours ago
- RT @George_Osborne: IMF upgrades UK growth by more than any other major economy. Further evidence that our #LongTermEconomicPlan is working 2 hours ago
- RT @sajidjavid: Fantastic opening ceremony. Well done Glasgow. Let the games begin #Glasgow2014 http://t.co/qhQNIuZMP5 18 hours ago
- The next election is too important to sit on the sidelines - join #Team2015 to play YOUR part: conservatives.com/team2015 http://t.co/UPwD4u5kf8 1 day ago
Tag Archives: A14
New Conservative Secretary of State for Transport Justine Greening has announced that money will be made available to investigate improvements to the blighted A14 corridor. Progress on the issue has been driven by Conservative-led Cambridgeshire County Council.
Cambridge Conservatives today slammed Lib Dem MP Julian Huppert for being ‘out of touch’ with Cambridge’s motorists after he criticized the Government for having spent £37 million on researching the much-needed upgrade of the A14. The scheme was cancelled in … Continue reading
Four crashes on the A14 this weekend provide yet more evidence of the urgent need to upgrade the A14. The need for this road to be widened has been known for years but first it was cancelled by John Prescott … Continue reading
Cambridge’s Lib Dem MP recently described the plans to upgrade and widen the A14 as “bloated” and that they would “wreak havoc” on the city. He is just wrong.