Residents’ SurveyWe want to know which issues YOU think are most important for your family and for Britain. To have your say, please take our residents' survey.
CCCA Chairman TweetsMy Tweets
- RT @David_Cameron: A Britain that everyone is proud to call home - my speech to #CPC14: youtu.be/Jgs4UJwWtow 4 hours ago
- #CPC14 CATCHUP: Watch today's speeches from @JustineGreening, Michael Fallon, @PHammondMP and @David_Cameron here: youtube.com/playlist?list=… 6 hours ago
- RT @NickyMorgan01: PM's speech today set out a clear plan for securing Britain's future- including enabling 30million taxpayers to keep mor… 7 hours ago
- RT @sajidjavid: NEVER FORGET: Labour gave us deepest bust in almost a hundred years, largest peacetime deficit & world's biggest bank bailo… 7 hours ago
- RT @CCHQPress: On the day we set out an economic plan for the country Ukip just talk about themselves 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: A14
New Conservative Secretary of State for Transport Justine Greening has announced that money will be made available to investigate improvements to the blighted A14 corridor. Progress on the issue has been driven by Conservative-led Cambridgeshire County Council.
Cambridge Conservatives today slammed Lib Dem MP Julian Huppert for being ‘out of touch’ with Cambridge’s motorists after he criticized the Government for having spent £37 million on researching the much-needed upgrade of the A14. The scheme was cancelled in … Continue reading
Four crashes on the A14 this weekend provide yet more evidence of the urgent need to upgrade the A14. The need for this road to be widened has been known for years but first it was cancelled by John Prescott … Continue reading
Cambridge’s Lib Dem MP recently described the plans to upgrade and widen the A14 as “bloated” and that they would “wreak havoc” on the city. He is just wrong.