Residents’ SurveyWe want to know which issues YOU think are most important for your family and for Britain. To have your say, please take our residents' survey.
CCCA Chairman TweetsMy Tweets
- RT @David_Cameron: My very best wishes to Muslims across the country and around the world celebrating #Eid. Eid Mubarak! http://t.co/Plzj8… 15 hours ago
- Ed Miliband was right: politics is about ideas - but the truth is he doesn't have any. Read Boris in the @Telegraph: telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/… 17 hours ago
- Our income tax cut is saving the typical taxpayer £705 a year - find out how much you'll save: incometaxcut.conservatives.com http://t.co/QiHCOOXDFg 1 day ago
- THANK YOU to the #Team2015 volunteers out campaigning this weekend. Sign up to play YOUR part: conservatives.com/team2015 http://t.co/1fSvprUbTp 2 days ago
- Labour and the economy - they just don't get it. RT this graphic to let everyone know. http://t.co/kWJsTF1z9S 3 days ago
Tag Archives: A14
New Conservative Secretary of State for Transport Justine Greening has announced that money will be made available to investigate improvements to the blighted A14 corridor. Progress on the issue has been driven by Conservative-led Cambridgeshire County Council.
Cambridge Conservatives today slammed Lib Dem MP Julian Huppert for being ‘out of touch’ with Cambridge’s motorists after he criticized the Government for having spent £37 million on researching the much-needed upgrade of the A14. The scheme was cancelled in … Continue reading
Four crashes on the A14 this weekend provide yet more evidence of the urgent need to upgrade the A14. The need for this road to be widened has been known for years but first it was cancelled by John Prescott … Continue reading
Cambridge’s Lib Dem MP recently described the plans to upgrade and widen the A14 as “bloated” and that they would “wreak havoc” on the city. He is just wrong.