Residents’ SurveyWe want to know which issues YOU think are most important for your family and for Britain. To have your say, please take our residents' survey.
CCCA Chairman TweetsMy Tweets
- RT this post to let everyone know about the 1.8m apprenticeships we've created since 2010: sharethefacts.conservatives.com/post/952836921… http://t.co/ktMMXf0Wwe 13 hours ago
- RT @sajidjavid: Journalists the world over are guardians of freedom & democracy. Sickened by depraved murder of James Foley. Thoughts with … 20 hours ago
- RT @David_Cameron: If true, the murder of James Foley is shocking and depraved. I will today chair meetings on the situation in Iraq/Syria. 20 hours ago
- Our income tax cut means more financial security for over 25m people - how much will you save? incometaxcut.conservatives.com http://t.co/vTW8CpuiJk 1 day ago
- RT @CCHQPress: Nicky Morgan: Women have cracked the glass ceiling. Now let’s smash through it blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/20… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: A14
New Conservative Secretary of State for Transport Justine Greening has announced that money will be made available to investigate improvements to the blighted A14 corridor. Progress on the issue has been driven by Conservative-led Cambridgeshire County Council.
Cambridge Conservatives today slammed Lib Dem MP Julian Huppert for being ‘out of touch’ with Cambridge’s motorists after he criticized the Government for having spent £37 million on researching the much-needed upgrade of the A14. The scheme was cancelled in … Continue reading
Four crashes on the A14 this weekend provide yet more evidence of the urgent need to upgrade the A14. The need for this road to be widened has been known for years but first it was cancelled by John Prescott … Continue reading
Cambridge’s Lib Dem MP recently described the plans to upgrade and widen the A14 as “bloated” and that they would “wreak havoc” on the city. He is just wrong.