- RT @Jeremy_Hunt: Pleased GP Chief Inspector speaking up for patients without fear or favour. 1st time public have info thanks 2 tough new i… 2 hours ago
- RT @David_Cameron: RT if you support our plans to help loved-ones with #dementia. http://t.co/E7tmgxYoKJ 22 hours ago
- OFFICIAL: LABOUR TO CUT PENSIONS RATHER THAN BENEFITS. sharethefacts.conservatives.com/post/697008914… 23 hours ago
- RT @David_Cameron: Talking to @realmissfiona about Govt combatting #dementia. You can see the interview tomorrow on BBC One Show at 7pm htt… 1 day ago
- RT @CCHQPress: Telegraph: UK dementia research funding to double, via @David_Cameron and @Jeremy_Hunt >>> tgr.ph/JemObu 1 day ago
Tag Archives: A14
New Conservative Secretary of State for Transport Justine Greening has announced that money will be made available to investigate improvements to the blighted A14 corridor. Progress on the issue has been driven by Conservative-led Cambridgeshire County Council.
Cambridge Conservatives today slammed Lib Dem MP Julian Huppert for being ‘out of touch’ with Cambridge’s motorists after he criticized the Government for having spent £37 million on researching the much-needed upgrade of the A14. The scheme was cancelled in … Continue reading
Four crashes on the A14 this weekend provide yet more evidence of the urgent need to upgrade the A14. The need for this road to be widened has been known for years but first it was cancelled by John Prescott … Continue reading
Cambridge’s Lib Dem MP recently described the plans to upgrade and widen the A14 as “bloated” and that they would “wreak havoc” on the city. He is just wrong.