Residents’ SurveyWe want to know which issues YOU think are most important for your family and for Britain. To have your say, please take our residents' survey.
CCCA Chairman TweetsMy Tweets
- Let's come together to build a better, brighter future for our entire United Kingdom. #indyref http://t.co/loaxEuCFu8 5 hours ago
- RT @WilliamJHague: Starting this work immediately today. Hope it will be possible to reach agreement. If not will be put to the British peo… 6 hours ago
- RT @WilliamJHague: PM @David_Cameron has asked me to draw up plans for a fair settlement for the rest of the UK alongside new powers for Sc… 6 hours ago
- RT @WilliamJHague: Delighted by #indyref result. We are stronger together as the UK. I'm proud of our democracy and congratulate the people… 6 hours ago
- RT @WelshConserv: .. while enabling the ambitions and aspirations of each nation to be satisfied. #BetterTogether @SCrabbMP 2/2 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: A14
New Conservative Secretary of State for Transport Justine Greening has announced that money will be made available to investigate improvements to the blighted A14 corridor. Progress on the issue has been driven by Conservative-led Cambridgeshire County Council.
Cambridge Conservatives today slammed Lib Dem MP Julian Huppert for being ‘out of touch’ with Cambridge’s motorists after he criticized the Government for having spent £37 million on researching the much-needed upgrade of the A14. The scheme was cancelled in … Continue reading
Four crashes on the A14 this weekend provide yet more evidence of the urgent need to upgrade the A14. The need for this road to be widened has been known for years but first it was cancelled by John Prescott … Continue reading
Cambridge’s Lib Dem MP recently described the plans to upgrade and widen the A14 as “bloated” and that they would “wreak havoc” on the city. He is just wrong.