- How do you spend the same pot of money TEN times? Somehow Labour have managed it. #ShareTheFacts sharethefacts.conservatives.com/post/791736168… 13 hours ago
- By capping welfare, we're ending Labour's something-for-nothing culture. #ShareTheFacts today: sharethefacts.conservatives.com/post/788512848… http://t.co/2dStOA9Euu 3 days ago
- Text SUPPORT to 81500 & become a supporter of our #LongTermEconomicPlan for just £1. (Texts cost £1. Full Ts & Cs at conservatives.com/Get_involved/T…) 3 days ago
- RT @David_Cameron: In Bedford to see some of the homes built thanks to Help to Buy. #LongTermEconomicPlan http://t.co/FOeA4nxURa 3 days ago
- RT @CCHQPress: "Ed a danger to the economy, says CBI": Labour would cost jobs, leaving people unable to provide for their families http://t… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Campaign News
To find out more about Conservative campaigning and council candidates for the 2nd May 2013 elections, click on the link for your ward. To find which ward you live in, see the map here. Abbey | Arbury | Castle | … Continue reading
Many Trumpington residents have expressed shock and dismay over the plans to build a new football stadium on the Trumpington Meadows site. As well as a new home for Cambridge United these plans also include 400 new homes on an … Continue reading
New Conservative Secretary of State for Transport Justine Greening has announced that money will be made available to investigate improvements to the blighted A14 corridor. Progress on the issue has been driven by Conservative-led Cambridgeshire County Council.
Conservative Chancellor George Osborne today announced that the freeze in council tax would continue for a second year.
Conservative minister Theresa Villiers has said she is ‘very impressed’ by Cambridgeshire County Council’s proposal for a new railway station in Chesterton. The Conservative-led council has proposed that it will borrow money to cover the £21 million cost of the … Continue reading
Cambridgeshire’s MPs have written to Education Secretary Michael Gove calling for the county’s children to get a fair deal. Cambridgeshire is 143rd in the league table of 151 local authorities for school funding.
Cambridge MP Julian Huppert was asked by Cambridge Conservatives on Monday to apologise for misleading voters on the AV referendum, after he incorrectly claimed that MPs would need more than half of all votes to win under AV.