- RT @David_Cameron: RT if you support our plans to help loved-ones with #dementia. http://t.co/E7tmgxYoKJ 14 hours ago
- OFFICIAL: LABOUR TO CUT PENSIONS RATHER THAN BENEFITS. sharethefacts.conservatives.com/post/697008914… 14 hours ago
- RT @David_Cameron: Talking to @realmissfiona about Govt combatting #dementia. You can see the interview tomorrow on BBC One Show at 7pm htt… 16 hours ago
- RT @CCHQPress: Telegraph: UK dementia research funding to double, via @David_Cameron and @Jeremy_Hunt >>> tgr.ph/JemObu 16 hours ago
- RT @SayeedaWarsi: Operation #Christmas card signing in full flow. My card is simply Mother Mary and baby #Jesus http://t.co/UOeNpV4ogs 16 hours ago
Category Archives: Campaign News
To find out more about Conservative campaigning and council candidates for the 2nd May 2013 elections, click on the link for your ward. To find which ward you live in, see the map here. Abbey | Arbury | Castle | … Continue reading
Many Trumpington residents have expressed shock and dismay over the plans to build a new football stadium on the Trumpington Meadows site. As well as a new home for Cambridge United these plans also include 400 new homes on an … Continue reading
New Conservative Secretary of State for Transport Justine Greening has announced that money will be made available to investigate improvements to the blighted A14 corridor. Progress on the issue has been driven by Conservative-led Cambridgeshire County Council.
Conservative Chancellor George Osborne today announced that the freeze in council tax would continue for a second year.
Conservative minister Theresa Villiers has said she is ‘very impressed’ by Cambridgeshire County Council’s proposal for a new railway station in Chesterton. The Conservative-led council has proposed that it will borrow money to cover the £21 million cost of the … Continue reading
Cambridgeshire’s MPs have written to Education Secretary Michael Gove calling for the county’s children to get a fair deal. Cambridgeshire is 143rd in the league table of 151 local authorities for school funding.
Cambridge MP Julian Huppert was asked by Cambridge Conservatives on Monday to apologise for misleading voters on the AV referendum, after he incorrectly claimed that MPs would need more than half of all votes to win under AV.