Sir Graham Bright is a former Member of Parliament, worked as Parliamentary Private Secretary to Sir John Major, has been a Borough and County Councillor and has built a very successful international business.
Sir Graham said he was honoured to be chosen by the Conservatives of Cambridgeshire to be their candidate. He said his priorities were to form a genuine partnership with the public in order to hold the police to account by setting a strategy with public input and effectively monitoring it. Sir Graham wants to work closely with local government, in particular, with Parish Councils in order to get real local views. He said, “I will set about visiting all areas of Cambridgeshire and meeting as many people as possible in order that I can truly represent the views of the public. This is going to be a tough job. It is a brand new appointment and I am determined to make it work and to do the very best for the people of Cambridgeshire.”
Search this site for ….
- Michael Gove has given the green light to 102 more free schools – creating around 50,000 new school places when full j.mp/10lHXCq 1 day ago
- RT @ToryBusiness: Calling all #entrepreneurs - the competition for @StartUpHubUK 2013 is now open! conservatives.com/startuphub Please RT and sp… 1 week ago
- We’re publishing a draft EU Referendum Bill. You can find out more and pledge your support here conservatives.com/policy/issues/… 1 week ago
- Her Majesty the Queen has spoken at the State Opening of Parliament. The full speech is available here: j.mp/11ibwe6 2 weeks ago
- RT @GregHands: Still a few hours to vote Conservative if you have local elections. Lower tax, less waste, better services with Conservative… 3 weeks ago